Thursday, April 22, 2010

A year in the making

Our little Ellie Claire turned one!  Even though having two kids has presented it's own challenges, I have to say it's been an absolute joy getting to know this little girl.  It's been fantastic watching how she and her brother have grown and the relationship they've built.  It's been *so* much fun shopping!  LOL  I can't wait for all the fun as we work our way towards age 2 (yikes!)

                                           Ellie enjoying her birthday cake



A little sneaky peaky at her 1 year photos-thank you to the great staff at Picture People for somehow capturing these great pics of a fast moving little girl!

Looking forward to a great year ahead!  Happy Birthday baby girl!  We love you!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable dress! She is so cute. It goes by WAY TOO FAST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Happy birthday Ellie...and congratulations Mom & Dad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new blog makeover!
    I saw your comment and wasn't sure if I responded on my blog if you would get the comment back to you. Anyway, I don't sew but I would love to learn. My SIL and I were talking about this. I would love to learn and get a machine but honestly, I am still "learning" my other new hobby - photography!!! I am sure at some point I will get to try the sewing and I know I'd have fun with that!

    ReplyDelete