Thursday, October 29, 2009

Seasons Of Change

Fall is fully upon us, and as I watch the leaves change color and fall to the ground-it makes me think of all the cycles and changes we see in our lifetimes. Don't worry...I won't get all poetic and profound in this post. =p But, change is all around us now. Ellie sprouted two teeth this month. Nathan started preschool and is suddenly such a little boy-not one shred of baby about him anymore (except when I try to rock him before bed...which he willingly complies with. I think he understands.) The hubs and I have had many a late night chat about our goals as a family-and we're hoping with the rebirth of the spring will come the change that we need. In the meantime, we'll be enjoying the upcoming holidays with our favorite little people...enjoying a trip to the Midwest for some good ol' fashioned family fun (and pie!), and prepare for the next step. Hopefully a new laptop makes it in there, too, so I don't go weeks without a blog post.


Now, Please enjoy pictures of my gorgeous children!













No comments:

Post a Comment